About Me

My photo
2013 Back in motherland Taiwan 2006-2009Hi, Jeg er Sandra, a student in Norway who doesnt speak Norwegian, but is very proud with her 'skills' :P Motherlands Taiwan, or usually known in history--- Formosa ^^

Saturday, June 06, 2009

letting go


three years ago, 

the wind blew me here, 
the birds cut off my strings 
allowing me to stay.

three years later
with the time to repair 
to explore and adventure the place they let me call home, 

the wind blows again
going with the flow, 
I open my thin sheets of paper
allowing the wind to take me
high,
high up.

My journey has began.

__

http://www.lanyue.com/html/49/629749-16176.html

2 comments:

Thaun said...

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

but back to us ofcourse^^

Thaun said...

poke