About Me

My photo
2013 Back in motherland Taiwan 2006-2009Hi, Jeg er Sandra, a student in Norway who doesnt speak Norwegian, but is very proud with her 'skills' :P Motherlands Taiwan, or usually known in history--- Formosa ^^

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hold On!!


In less than 3 weeks, the IB May 09 finals will take place ><  and our teachers are not even finished with the syllabus! 

Easter just ended yesterday, and during this 10 day of vaca, supposely I should have did some revision, and I did, I went to Stockholm for study course, esp for my Economis, I was there 4 days., and the proper course took 2 days, and oh boy was it intense!! But I had fun too, met two swedish guys that were really nice and cute too ;) 



And now Im back in Oslo, cloudy mild weather, studying hard memorizing dates for history, formulas for math, names and functions for bio, definitions for economics, grammer and literary devices for english and chinese I say this is INTENSE :O 

Good news is every thing will be done in 1month and before that!! the Norwegians have they AWESOME nationalday and graduation events that is SOMETHING to look forward to ^^

Bad news...... Taiwan will be waiting for me in 2 months time :)

1 comment:

Thaun said...

taiwan you say? is my snadling gonna dissappear from me? you're fleeting I know it....T_T